What’s It Like To Run Into Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner

Mae is back with her report on exactly how she ran into Rob and Taylor yesterday:

So my friends and I were walking on Robson Street in Downtown Vancouver for my birthday dinner. My friends were walking ahead of me and I trailed behind in pain from walking in heels. As I look up and see my friends walking in front, I see a face of a man I’m all too familiar with. All I could think about was “No way, you’ve GOT to be kidding me!”. You see, my friends and I knew Robert was in town and at the beginning of the week we were joking around saying it’d be hilarious if we saw him downtown.

My friends were just staring star-struck as he passed them. As soon as he reached me I whipped out my camera and immediately asked Robert if I could take a picture with him. He was SO friendly and said “Sure of course!”. I mentioned it was my birthday and he greeted me. We had a little discussion about how I met him before in Kalama. He was surprised and asked around what time that was. I said it was in March during their last days of filming there, but I don’t think he remembered, hehe. It’s okay. The whole time we were talking I looked to his left and realize Taylor Lautner was standing there! I freaked and said hi to him. He was all smiles, of course :) So I got my picture with them and then my friends and I just started socializing with them for a bit. And then I asked Taylor for a group picture and he gladly said yes. But their bodyguard said they had a meeting, but I refused to not have a group picture (haha yes, I was quite demanding). Then we said our goodbyes & I asked Taylor for a hug. Ladies … he gives the best hugs EVER! And let’s just say … his 6 months of working out felt REAL nice ;)

It was an AMAZING birthday. Moral of the experience: Expect anything & everything at any given time or place.

Comments

1. OMG
    They’re in Vancouver!
    Already?!
    I have to meet them. Omg.
    I’m like tearing up right now because it’s so real now that they’re in Vancouver.

2. you are so incredibly lucky! that sounds like an amazing experiance (:
    rob & taylor seem so nice! ahhh we all envy you (:

3. Cassie* says:

Omg!!
    First of all: Happy Birthday, Mae! xP
    Second: You are soooo lucky! you got the best birthday present ever =D
    Third: You just asked Taylor for a hug?? and you didn’t asked Robert for a hug too?? :O why?! lol!

thanks for sharing ur experience with us!! =D

4. OME! That’s so awesome. They seem so nice. :)

5. Paula Graciano says:

OME!!!! What a bday present!!!!
    Ur soooo lucky!!!
    I hope they shoot breakig dawn really here in Brazil so that maybe we could have a glance…
    Congrats girl!

6. What a great birthday treat for you!

7. Chloe Cullen says:

OME!! That is sooo amazing and lucky! And even more incredible because it was your birthday :D. Congrats, definitely. Hope I can have a similar experience ;)

8. misslelie says:

LOL i bet he felt nice!!!!!LMFAO!!!<3 OMG.U.R.SO.LUCKY. Hate you!!!!!!

9. Mary Alice Cullen says:

That was some luck. She is sooooo lucky. And jelouse that you got hug from Taylor!!!!! I’m going to have to move to Canada.

10. Frerard Addict says:

OMG you are sooo lucky!!! Congrats! What an amazing birthday gift lol

11. shavei7 says:

OMG you lucky lucky lucky girl!

thanks for sharing the story :)

12. TheLionFellInLuvWithCeci says:

OME!!!!
    Mae I’ve just read your Kalama experience “report” haha and saw the pictures and the short clip… OME girl you are soooo DAMN lucky!! I’ve always known that my vamp/man (Rob) is a sweetie pie as well as Taylor… you lucky, lucky girl =]

Oh Happy Bday to you… mine will be two days after they begin shooting for NEW MOON yay!!!

13. You lucky lucky girl.

14. Team Twilight says:

Awww what a nice birthday present!!! That kind of luck just doesn’t happen to me lmao. If I met one of those guys it’d make my life :D Unfortunaly, I’m all the way across Vancouver in Quebec :(

15. Team Twilight says:

**Unfortunately woops :)

16. Nini123 says:

Well I am all the way in Clifornia :((, but fortunately I am like an hour away from Hollywood!:)

17. you are insanely lucky!!!! :)
    I would freak out if I met my twilight boys, esp. on my birthday! lol

18. Catherine says:

well i’m from New Zealabd so there’s absolutely ZERO action :'( you guys are so lucky!

19. Switzerland says:

you could say that i wish i was you…and you’d be right :)

20. crystal says:

Oh my gosh! You got a freakin hug from Taylor!! I’m jealous!! hehe :)

21. WOW!!! LUCKY!! and Happy Birthday!! :-D

22. HOW Bloody lucky are you!!?? You’ve got to hunt down sets now and keep us updated!! I’m sure you’ll get lucky again. Happy Birthday!!

23. cullen_cougar says:

…..sooooo freaking jealous!!!!

24. GenevieveCullen says:

Happy Birthday Mae! (you clearly got the best birthday present IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!)

I just had my birthday a few days ago and I would have GLADLY traded all the free drinks I got in exchange for a hug from Robert Pattinson. The buzz I’d get from him would last me a lifetime! ;)

• TwilightDivaG says:

GenevieveCullen, I just had to reply to ya because my name is also Genevieve and also a huge Twilight Fan, & not a teenybopper either. I’m 30! Just wanted to say how cool is that! There is not too many of us Genevieve’s running around. I’ve met cute old ladies with our name but not too many young’uns.

25. that’s such a cool present. I know how she must have felt because for my birthday this year I met someone pretty darn cool, it was Shaun White (snowborder at the Dew Tour). I’m a HUGE HUGE fan of his and I took a pic with him and got a hug :] but anyways..that wasn’t twilight related so I’ll shut up now.

26. OME! You got to meet Rob! What a sweetie!

27. ugh i’m down in seattle. i had been hoping they’d film somewhere near me this time. i can’t really drive 2 hours, as much as i’d like to!
    but happy bday and you are a lucky girl! :)

28. You must be the luckiest person in the world :]
    That is soooo cool!

29. runswiththewolves says:

You look so cute!

30. Roberta says:

awww it was on your B-day?! You totally deserved it!!! =)

31. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    wow, I’m so happy for you! thanks for sharing your pics and encounter! suddenly i wish i lived in vancouver lol!
    weirdest thing? reading about filming dates and even having the actors mention that they’ll be in vancouver is just an abstract thing, but you telling about meeting them lol, suddenly it just seems so much more REAL…
    i’m glad you got to meet them! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for such an event :)

32. ohh by the way, you look very pretty Mae! i’m also glad that you didn’t see them on one of those bummy, running to the corner store in your sweats kind of outings lol! i feel like those are always the days you run into the last person you want to so. AWESOME LUCK!

33. I want to go on a trip to VANCOUVER..hunt down the set
    . WHO”S WITH ME???
    I have never been to Vancouver, i have nothing to lose exept getting in debt, i saved up Vacation time.. any lexiconers up for a trip…??????..

34. i want to hang out with rob and hug taylor’s smexy abs :D
    mae, you are envied by all who read your story :)

35. WOW you are like really lucky
    I mean OMG (I mean OME!!!)
    I can not even describe it I’m so excited for you
    very very very very very very very lucky!

Happy Birthday!!!!

36. So luuucky! I was supposed to have one of those hugs. D:< hahah, I wish I lived there.

37. Aw you guys are the sweetest. And to reply to some comments that stood out to me: 1. I know I suck for not asking Rob for a hug. I couldn’t think in the moment 2. I’ll try my hardest to get on the set :) i’ll report back asap. 3. Thank you about the outfit comments hehe. I’m flattered! I’m so happy they saw me on my better days.

38. sarah_cullen says:

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOODDDDD ahhhhhhhh i wanna go soooo bad now!!! ahh i didnt know they were already there !!! ahhh!!!!!!!!! mae you are so lucky!!!!!OMG ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i neeeeeedddd toooooooo goooooo nnnnnoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

39. Wow, that is incredible!!!!! :D A very happy belated birthday to you! Man, what a birthday present!!! :D

40. I am soo soo so happy for you! You seem pretty cool so I cant even hate you! You rock thanks for sharing the experience!

41. I think I’ll have to move up to Vancouver. There seems to be so many movies made and celebs up there…

42. Priscilla says:

OMG! Lucky! Lol I bet that will be a bday you will always remember.. and feeling taylors hug.. mmm *day dreams* damn why can’t they come to Miami gosh! lol

43. Happy Birthday!!!

What a great present!!

I live in Vancouver and my birthday is coming up.

Hope I can be as lucky as you!!

44. lol the whole hug thing totally made me laugh.

45. Not gonna lie, I am VERY jealous. That must’ve been the best birthday ever! Gosh…I wonder when I’m ever going to meet them…hah never.

46. deff a lucky girl you are MAE…and what an ahhhhhMazing birthday gift!!!!

47. Happy belated birthday Mae! You are SOOO lucky to have met Rob two times, what I wouldn’t give to just meet him once! Please keep us posted on whatever info and news you may get, OK? What a birthday gift!

48. Rachelle says:

Happy birthday to you! Today is my birthday too. Spent it in the waterfront of Seattle. I would have loved to have met Robert too ~ you’re so lucky! And a picture with him too, at Robson, one of my favorite places to shop up there. WOW!!!

49. omg they are so lucky:) im going down to vancouver for spring break but my moms a college instructor so her spring break doesnt line up with mine so im going to be taking my poor dad all over downtown Vancouver tracking down spunk ramson:P

50. OMFG I envy you! What a great birthday surprise =)

Trackbacks

1. [...] It seems Taylor is also hanging out with Rob in downtown Vancouver, where they’re generous with birthday greetings and a [...]

2. [...] it all right HERE at the Twilight Lexicon! Category: Twilight News You can follow any responses to this entry [...]