Twilight on Kath and Kim

Real men read Twilight, even if they do lie about it! Shout out to NBC and Kath & Kim! Ty to Allie for the heads up.

Comments

1. dark romance says:

haha, yes! My dad actually told me he saw twilight on this show and what do you know, he was right, lol. I bet thats how that guy reading twilight got to be the ladies man in the first place. :)

2. Catherine says:

hahaha

yeah sorry US – you’ve got nothing on the Aus version (and that’s coming from a New Zealander!)

3. DodieSwan says:

Awe! Too stinkin’ cute! Gotta love a TwiGuy!

4. that was pretty awesome! i never watch kath and kim (mainly because my mom or brother changes the channel till it’s time for the office), but that was still an awesome clip!

5. hahaha that is AMAZING! YAY Twilight!

6. That is so cool! Twilight is literally taking over the world. But to be honest I freaked more when I heard the song playing :) Tegan and Sara is one of my all time favorite bands.

7. Twifanatic Amanda says:

oh my gosh that’s hilarious hahaha, i didn’t even know this show was still on, it looks kinda cool I guess XD

8. hahhaha funny! gotta love a TwiGuy! haven’t really met one yet =)

i thought this show was cancelled?

9. hahahah love it!

10. amethyst3 says:

haha very funny. but yes this show was canceled in Australia. the Australian version of Kath and kim is MUCH better.

11. hahahaha i love how the ‘pimp’ was the one reading it :-)

12. Twilight Nymph says:

that’s awesome a pimp reading Twilight. Looks like even pimps have to turn to Twilight now in order to get a girl. I guess they’re trying to get some tips from Edward and act like a gentleman, even if after they get what they want they’re back to normal.

13. The Australian one owns the American one :)
    No matter what awesome book is on it :P

14. Of course, the one week that I don’t watch NBC on Thursday night they mention Twilight… That’s just my luck.

15. ahahahaha! love it!

16. stealth pooch says:

etch that was so bad, even if it did include a Twilight reference. There are some things Americans cannot do, and that’s Kath and Kim. Leave the satirical depiction of bogans to the Australians please!

17. Devon061381 says:

ha that was awesome! and i didn’t even know Kath and Kim was an Aussie show originally. Guess it’s like The Office – the American version of The Office owns the British one hardcore.

18. Hilarious ! Maybe I’ll check out the show now ! TWilight is everywhere :)

19. NuttyNetty says:

LOL “hurry up man i have a lady”

20. misslelie says:

LOL, Ive always wanted to date a Twiguy lol!!!! So hawt!!!!!<3 LOLOLOLOLO

21. I died laughing when I saw that last night (as I was waiting for “The Office” to come on). i was glad I caught it, and then knew it would be posted on the Lexicon :)

22. Too friggen funny.

23. NezziLautner says:

HAHAHA! LOL…. I don’t think I’d wanta a TwiGuy!

24. haha. that was funny. yay! twi-guy
    I don’t know but that scene kinda reminds me of the cottage of Edward and Bella. Like how it looks like a fairy tale or something.
    And the women saying that it can be change if he wants to. kinda like Alice tells Bella
    And he says is perfect. i don’t know
    hahaha. only saying
    and the aple and all. maybe I just thinking too much about twilight. hahahah
    but gotta love that Twi-guy.

25. Hahahaha!!!
    “Hurry up, I gotta ladeh.”
    This is absolutely awesome!

26. GenevieveCullen says:

I’ve never watched Kath and Kim. It looked kinda stupid to me.

But a pimp reading Twilight and a Tegan and Sara song is epic win :D

27. Julie M. says:

That was hilarious! Twilight Rocks!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

28. ellecullen says:

haha “cuz im a pimp, i know these things” *reads twilight* classic…

29. that is so FUNNY!! That makes me laugh!!! I love it.. It is true REAL Guys do read Twilight! :)

30. That is freakin’ awesome.
    I should’ve watched it.

31. it has nothing on the aussie one! even if it mentions twilight.

32. Ha. I was in the room last night with my mom while she was watching this and I started laughing. She just stared at me and I was all, “Twilight.” She just rolled her eyes. (My mom doesn’t understand my obsession. XD)

33. haha i watched this when it was on tv and when i saw him reading it I was like “TWILIGHT!”

34. That is so what I’m talking about. :D Though I’ve never seen this show (my life revolves around everything but the tele), I have to say: black man reading Twilight? To me, that’s two wammies! ;)

I actually do know some guys who read the series, and are not afraid to hide that fact. But I have to say that despite the guy on the show not necessarily telling the truth about what he was doing (ie, reading the book), it’s nice to see the media showing the book and associating a guy with it. It’s not just teenage girls who like the book! :)

35. LOLZ nicee (:

although the australian version is wayyyy better…even if it doesnt have twilight xD